Monday, March 13, 2006

Midget Message Cards

Time is running out for this blog. I have not had anytime to do the research I wanted, this is because of both work and private commitments. I have eleven more cards to post on this blog so I had better get moving.
The first of the midget cards on this page is probably from between the wars, I believe it may have some thing to do with Eva's marriage, when exactly this was I am unsure.


No 6. Some day in god's good time the hills of home we'll climb. Copyright

The second card has some text on the reverse side.



On the front of the card is 'No2. Dear old Blighty. Copyright'

The reverse has the text 'Best love from Eva, your loving wife'.
I believe this card is from the Second World War. I haope by the time I do my next instalment to have resolved when Eva was married.

That, I am afraid to say is it for now.
If anyone is interested I have a second blog on the go, this is in conjunction with two others and has a totally different content, some may find it strange I do not. The address for this blog is in the listings on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home